Dare to Stand with me. I hold my standards high as I live as a Latter-Day Saint in a crazy world. 17 years of age.
Sherlock. The Hunger Games. The Selection. The Maze Runner. Delirium. Twilight . The Lunar Chronicles. Unwind. Harry Potter. Psych. OUAT. Bewitched. Reading. Writing. Family. Elephants. Cats. Pinterest. Tumblr. Pen Pals. New friends. Photography. Laughing. Day dreaming. Games. Fandoms.
I will love you forever if you talk to me and put stuff in my ask. Let's be friends. Okay? Okay.
-Dang this emt. Uhh sure cpr would be Great. Yes I’m breathing but you’re fineeeeee so I may not be soon.
-Um hello ceilings. I don’t know where I am.
-I’m used to life flights, not ambulances
-*Phones not working* Christo!
-Dr’s name is Doc Holiday like in A Family Holiday
-Wishing I could think of a pun to tell the nurse or Dr
-the pictures on the ceiling of the xray room are really old
-Christo (just in case there’s a demon)
-Maybe I should play daddy Winchester and leave my room and go look for a demon in the basement
-BORED. (And need to pee)
-They took my pants and now I don’t have my salt. What am I supposed to do if there’s a demon? (I carry packets of salt in my pocket)
-CT came back fine
-later (leaving) MY SALT! I DIDN’T EVEN PUT IT IN MY POCKET TODAY! THAT’S WHY THIS HAPPENED TO US
And that concludes this supernatural fandom turn of events for the day. Prayers are welcome for my family.
can u pretend im not ugly and annoying and fall in love with me
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
I’ve read nine as well as the top three. I think I got this. And most are part of a series so I’ve read a whole lot
so apparently an arm can sell on the black market for $885, ($500 for the shoulder plus $385 for the hand an forearm)
and a leg can sell for $500 (at least thats the lowest price of an albino leg so im guessing here)
So when someone says “That’ll cost an arm ad a leg” they are roughly asking for $1,335
which is less than i would have guessed.
i didn’t spend this much time researching the cost of limbs on the black market for one note
The day Rob looks at another woman like he does at Kristen is the day we should start getting worried. Until then - and I doubt that day will ever happen - rest assured that THEIR LOVE IS GOING STRONG <3333
morning coffee…these are the faces of LOVE